Technology at the Forefront of Market Expansion
BOSTON, MA (PRWEB) MARCH 03, 2016
Motus, LLC, a leading mobile workforce management company, today announced an expansion to their mobile platform. This expansion creates an all-in-one, fully native app that will serve as the primary platform for future products and services, further reinforcing the company’s “mobile first” strategy.
Additional Motus platform enhancements include:
- Map technology that expands outside the Americas to the European Union
- Advanced location-based push notifications and motion detection technology for iOS and Android
- Driver behavior technology for insurance and other ancillary services that mitigate risk, improve driver safety, and identify driver training needs
- Automated insurance verification and vehicle information capture
- In-vehicle dash integration
“We continue to see growth in both adoption and usage of the Motus mobile platform,” said Craig Powell, President and CEO of Motus. “And, as a result, we continue to leverage our relationship with our mobile workers to expand our service offerings in an effort to meet their needs and make their WorkLife better.”
Motus is the only mobile platform that integrates automated mileage capture with various types of vehicle reimbursement programs and connects with the broadest set of leading CRM and expense management companies such as Concur, Salesforce, SAP, and Oracle. These solutions are designed to provide mobile workers with more time in their day by eliminating manual tasks in the field and enhancing productivity.
To learn more about how Motus can help redefine WorkLife for your mobile workforce, be sure to visit us at the annual Concur Fusion event taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 8-11, 2016 or at Motus.com.