Platform Enhancements Support Rapid Customer Growth, Propel Strategic R&D, and Extend to Empower Indirect Resellers
Boston, Mass., September 13, 2017 – Motus, the premier vehicle management and reimbursement platform, today announced significant advancements to its mobile enterprise platform, aimed at satisfying the needs of today’s growing mobile workforce.
Marked by a 55 percent increase in new customers (2017 YTD), Motus continues to deliver value through expansion of its software as a service (SaaS) platform, most notably unveiling:
- Numerous new patent-pending technologies covering battery-saving Bluetooth capabilities, calculation algorithms, mileage reimbursement advancements and micro fleet services.
- “Motus Driver Safety Solutions” a comprehensive suite of driver safety assessments, motor vehicle record checks, employee insurance verification, and individualized, web-based safety training and employee risk profiling that has enabled employers to reduce collision rates by 35 percent, on average.
- “Motus Delivery Rates,” a labor compliance-focused reimbursement program specific to the unique needs of the growing on-demand delivery services industry. Motus is the leading mileage reimbursement solution for the pizza delivery market, with over 6,800 franchise locations joining the Motus program over the past twelve months.
- “Motus Software Development Kit” (SDK), extending mileage tracking and vehicle program management capabilities to third-party software providers and empowering strategic indirect channel resellers.
- Continuous enhancements to battery-saving technology, including the introduction of Bluetooth pairing and integrated beacon technology, significantly reducing battery drain by up to 80 percent (customer validated) for users of the award-winning Motus App.
- A streamlined and frictionless customer onboarding processes, resulting in a 44 percent reduction in customer implementation time.
- Numerous industry awards recognizing Motus technology innovations, including “Best Employee Efficiency Technology” by MITX and “20 Most Promising Field Service Solutions Providers 2017” by CIO Review.
“We are proud of the proven extensibility of the Motus platform to address the holistic needs of mobile employees who drive for work,” said Motus Chief Technology Officer Rick Blaisdell. “As the workforce becomes increasingly mobile and micro-economies such as On-Demand Delivery Services continue to emerge and mature, our technologists remain laser-focused on applying progressive technologies to drive reimbursement accuracy, labor compliance, and field-level efficiencies.”
Since 2014, Motus has made significant investments in its platform, including a best-in-class service architecture, development of >75 microservices, migration to a fully cloud-native infrastructure, and state of the art deployment processes leveraging technologies like Docker and Mesos. More than 95 percent of legacy Motus customers have fully transitioned to its mobile enterprise platform.
“The Motus Product and Technology teams are to be commended for their unwavering commitment to integrating bleeding-edge technologies into the Motus platform,” said Craig Powell, Motus President and Chief Executive Officer. “Their countless innovations have Motus poised to meet the market demands of an increasingly mobile, on-demand economy and well-positioned to continue providing exceptional experiences for our customers and end users.”
For more information about Motus, please visit http://www.motus.com.
For companies with mobile workers that drive more than 5,000 business miles per year, Motus is the premier vehicle management and reimbursement platform. Through its sophisticated configuration engine that incorporates real-time data across hundreds of variables, Motus drives significant reductions in cost, ensures compliance, and reimburses employees exactly what they deserve. For more information about the company, please visit www.motus.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.